Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
OLWEUS Anti-bullying Lesson 1
Transcript of OLWEUS Anti-bullying Lesson 1
school safety and climate
respect for students and staff
other student ideas Why class meetings? What is bullying? In what ways do students bully?
Have you been bullied?
Have you been a bully?
Have you witnessed someone being bullied? Did you want to stop it? Questions to consider. . . There are three characteristics to bullying behavior.
1) Purposeful with intent to cause harm.
2) Imbalance of power.
3) Repeatedly done over time. A school-wide plan that allows students and staff to discuss school issues in a safe and welcoming environment. What is OLWEUS? Sign the pledge.
I will not bully others.
I will try to help people who are bullied.
I will try to include students who are left out.
If I know that somebody is being bullied, I will tell an adult at school and an adult at home.
Become and upstander.
Join STAND. Next steps . . .