Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tar Pamlico River Basin
Transcript of Tar Pamlico River Basin
Travel Agency: Exotic Travel
Designers: Nathan Fehrs & Madison McRae
Major Cities, Population Areas
Places of Interest
The Tar-Pamlico River Basin is 5,578 square miles which makes it the fourth largest drainage area in North Carolina. Within this area, which stretches from near the Virginia border to the coast, is 2,414 stream miles.
Animals in the Tar-Pamlico River Basin are:
White Perch Fish
Some Plants in the Tar-Pamlico are:
Cherry Tree[disambiguation needed]
Some major cities within the Tar-Pamlico River Basin are:
414,929 is the population for the Tar-Pamlico river basin.
That's 74.5 people per square mile.
Some major cities are: Hyde, Grand ville Vance Franklin, and Beaufort.
Some Natural resources are:
Some POI's in the Tar-Pamlico River Basin are:
Vist Picturesque farm lands.
Rocky mountain Children's Museum
The North Carolina Estuarium
Upper Fall and the Lower Falls