Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Burma
In 1989, people changed the country name of Burma to Myanmar.
Myanmar has bare farming land good for growing tall and tender crops.
The capital was Yangon until they changed it o Naypyidaw in 2005
Burmese,Jingpho, Kayah,and Karen are the official language of Myanmar
Like most of south east Asia's country's Myanmar's people and history is a glorious mishmash of shelters and innovators from all fronts.Between 1824-1867, Britain took over Burma for over a period of 62 years they had gotten a Indian emperor.
weathers or Myanmar
lower humidity in spring or winter
Here are some of Myanmar's national
Chilone, Lethwei, Bando,
the worlds factboo