Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Global Warming
What is global warming?
heat is trapped in the atmosphere by greenhouse gases
Where's all that Carbon dioxide coming from?
Burning fossil fuels
Gasoline in our cars
Coal and Natural Gas for electricity
Increase population and countries changing from third to first world
H2o vapor, methane,...CO2
Samples of trapped air in glacial ice cores show CO2 levels throughout geologic history
What are greenhouse gases?
CO2 levels are way higher now than ever before
What are the possible effects?
Sea level rising
Droughts and floods
Increase in diseases
Increased extinction rates
Is there a solution?
green energy and green cars