Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Landscape Photography
or and intersection of thirds Interesting sky - horizon on bottom third Interesting landscape - horizon on the top third Depth of Field In focus right through the photo Aperture should be at least f22 Using a tripod ensures a sharp photo Slow Exposures Shutter speeds slower than 1 sec Makes water misty Creates light trails Use artifical light Night Shooting Need a tripod Use a tripod Shoot while the sky still has a little light Don't forget to use lines in the image