Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of where?
what i did
for the past week i was with the year two class called hatherown.
day 1: i got introduce to the class and got to know everyone names.I was helping children on there numeracy and literacy
day 2: i took children out to read with me.i went to playground duty.worked with the difficult children
day 3:i took out more children to read to me.helped children with there numeracy and literacy again.Then i taught PE.
day 5:i helped the TA do the lessons as there was no teacher in.
My work experience
the whole teaching experience for me was a thumbs down as i got to see a primary teacher running around for 6 year old and also the TA,but i enjoyed. i would recommend the work experience for people who has a true passion for teaching as its very hard
why i chosen it
well i want didnt want to become a teacher i wanted to be a engineer, but i was interested in teaching little children,so i thought yolo and did work experience in a primary school.