Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
2nd Grade Constitution Day
Transcript of 2nd Grade Constitution Day
What would the world be like if we did not have any rules? The Constitution is kind of like the "social contract" of the United States of America. The people came together and discussed the rules of the land. See their picture below! Did you know that signing the constitution was considered TOP SECRET BUSINESS?
What would you do if you knew that signing our social contract was risky? (turn off the lights) With a partner, I want you to come up
with a personal Constitution!
You are going to tell me...
- What are the two MOST important rules?
You must list at least 2!
For example... We the People of the Second Grade... Why did you feel that these 2 rules were the most important?
How hard would it be to come
up with the most important rules
for all of America! Share your constitution with the class!