Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Albert
Albert created medicine for the sick . The medicine is spacial for certain people that have polio. Polio was a disease that affects the central nervous system.
He was born August 26, 1906 Biastok Poland
He died in March 3,1993 Washington DC
Thanks For Watching
Want to learn more go to google and search Albet Bruse Sabin .
One of is helpers is Jonas Salk
Also Hilary Koprowski,and more
His spouse are Heloisa dushee de Abranches1972-1993
Jane Warner 1967-1971
Sylvia Tregtillus 1935-1966.
Albert Bruse Sabin
When was he born?