Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ethics
a. Consequentialist Theories
b. Deontological Theories
2. Use of Action Guides in Analysis of the Ethical Dilemma
3. Application of Ethical Theory as the Means to Examine Conflicting Rules and Principles
a. Data Gathering
1. Identification of relevant background information
3. Respect for patient-professional relationship
4. Respect for Autonomy
8. Respect for Persons
RULES & PRINCIPLES (ACTION GUIDES) APPLIED IN MEDICAL ETHICS INQUIRY
a generic term for several ways of examining the moral life--a process of deliberation and justification that is necessary when confronting a moral dilemma
c. Consideration of
of All Involved Parties