Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rodeo
Moving his legs in full arc from his neck to the back of the saddle.
The rider has to hold onto a braided rein connected to the haulter.
This rein is what the rider uses for balance. It is very important where the rider holds onto this rein.
If the rider holds on too short he will be pulled forward and if he holds it to long he will be thrown off the back.
Novice saddlebronc is pretty much the same except it has younger horses and riders.
TIE DOWN ROPING Tie down roping is the most technical sport in the rodeo.
Requires a strong bond between the rider and the horse.
The calf is always given a head start.
When the calf is roped,the horse must stop in a stride as the rider jumps off the horse running to the calf, flank and tie three legs.
The rider then gets on his horse and makes the time official while arena helpers untie the calf. STEER WRESTLING