Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sniper
Despite the many times I've done it, I know killing is wrong. But how can I stop if my life depends on it.
Remorse caused me to go back. What a bad decision that was.
They all held their guns at me.
After all he was our enemy, I had to.
I pulled the trigger; this war had to end.
It wasn't hard I had an informer in their base.
A small simple trick I learned at school would be enough.
His body laid there visible by the light of the twilight.
At the end of the day a cigarette will fade my regret away.
An old lady that wouldn't see their boy come home.