Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover.
Transcript of Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover.
The phrase goes back to at least the mid-19th century, as seen in the newspaper Piqua Democrat, June 1867:
"Don't judge a book by its cover, see a man by his cloth, as there is often a good deal of solid worth and superior skill underneath a jacket and yaller pants."
How to use it in a sentence.
Joe: Did you see the preppy kid Zach last night at the party? He was so drunk. I thought he would be home studying for finals.
James: I know I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover.
Don't judge a book by it's cover means don't prejudge someone or something just by their outside appearance.