Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover.
Transcript of Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover.
The phrase goes back to at least the mid-19th century, as seen in the newspaper Piqua Democrat, June 1867:
"Don't judge a book by its cover, see a man by his cloth, as there is often a good deal of solid worth and superior skill underneath a jacket and yaller pants."
How to use it in a sentence.
Joe: Did you see the preppy kid Zach last night at the party? He was so drunk. I thought he would be home studying for finals.
James: I know I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover.
Don't judge a book by it's cover means don't prejudge someone or something just by their outside appearance.