Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Husky
Usually a Husky, if not kept as a pet and lives in the wild its role would be, to usually pull and maneuver sleds. When huskies pull sleds they leave tracks behind for other animals to use.
The Siberian husky
-Huskies are able to withstand extreme cold because of their double layer of fur.
- Huskies tough feet allow then to run over ice and snow for a long time.
-They have a slow metabolism which allows them to not eat a lot and still pull and maneuver sleds.
1.Siberian Huskies would rather lick you than bite you.
2.Siberian Huskies thrive in both cold and warm climate.
3. They are the ,most loyal dog breed.
Thanks for watching!
All about Siberian Husky's
Husky's usually, reign around cold weather so most Siberian husky's have a natural environment of Siberia.
habitat means where a animal lives.
Animals can share the same habitat but have different niches.