Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Task Planning and Execution: The Get Ready, Do, Done Model
Transcript of Task Planning and Execution: The Get Ready, Do, Done Model
How will I feel when I am finished?
What will my assignment look like when it is done?
Can I picture it?
Make a future sketch!
Is this the same but different as another assignment I have done?
Now that I know what it will look like when it is DONE, I can figure out what I have to DO!
What are the steps?
How much time do I want this to take?
Mark my stop spot.
What is my halfway checkpoint?
Set the timer.
S Strategies / Sheets
A Art Supplies
R Resources / Reach Out
Am I regulated?
Use my SMARTS!
Get a drink
Have a snack
Listen to some music
(C) Cognitive Connections - 2014
Lauren Scheiper - LaurenS@efpractice.com