Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Task Planning and Execution: The Get Ready, Do, Done Model
Transcript of Task Planning and Execution: The Get Ready, Do, Done Model
How will I feel when I am finished?
What will my assignment look like when it is done?
Can I picture it?
Make a future sketch!
Is this the same but different as another assignment I have done?
Now that I know what it will look like when it is DONE, I can figure out what I have to DO!
What are the steps?
How much time do I want this to take?
Mark my stop spot.
What is my halfway checkpoint?
Set the timer.
S Strategies / Sheets
A Art Supplies
R Resources / Reach Out
Am I regulated?
Use my SMARTS!
Get a drink
Have a snack
Listen to some music
(C) Cognitive Connections - 2014
Lauren Scheiper - LaurenS@efpractice.com