Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Plot Diagram
story PLOT Most every story we read has a conflict.
The conflict in The Outsiders is:
RICH vs. POOR The Outsiders
by SE Hinton Protagonist
(the good guys)
(the bad guys)
Socials Theme 1) Society and Social Class
5) Isolation - The Outsiders
6) GOLD - Youth
Innocence 1) Exposition
2) Rising Action
4) Falling Action
5) Resolution Oklahoma Darry, Two-Bit, Dally, Johnny, Ponyboy, Sodapop, Steve Exposition -- The Setting of the story Setting - Tulsa, Oklahoma
Situation - Social Unrest
Climate - Cool Weather
Characters: Ponyboy, Sodapop,
Darry, Dally, Johnny, Steve, Two- Bit, Bob, Randy, Cherry and Marcia Dally is shot CLIMAX
Dally gets shot by police. Ponyboy is ill
Randy visits Ponyboy
Court Case Falling Action -
Where the characters start to solve the problems Where everything is resolved. Resolution - Ponyboy writes his school
essay that becomes the book -
The Rising Action - events in the story
leading up to the climax. Ponyboy gets jumped.
Altercation with the Socials after the drive-in.
Darry hits Ponyboy.
Johnny stabs Bob.
Boys run away to church/ church burns.