Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Plot Diagram
story PLOT Most every story we read has a conflict.
The conflict in The Outsiders is:
RICH vs. POOR The Outsiders
by SE Hinton Protagonist
(the good guys)
(the bad guys)
Socials Theme 1) Society and Social Class
5) Isolation - The Outsiders
6) GOLD - Youth
Innocence 1) Exposition
2) Rising Action
4) Falling Action
5) Resolution Oklahoma Darry, Two-Bit, Dally, Johnny, Ponyboy, Sodapop, Steve Exposition -- The Setting of the story Setting - Tulsa, Oklahoma
Situation - Social Unrest
Climate - Cool Weather
Characters: Ponyboy, Sodapop,
Darry, Dally, Johnny, Steve, Two- Bit, Bob, Randy, Cherry and Marcia Dally is shot CLIMAX
Dally gets shot by police. Ponyboy is ill
Randy visits Ponyboy
Court Case Falling Action -
Where the characters start to solve the problems Where everything is resolved. Resolution - Ponyboy writes his school
essay that becomes the book -
The Rising Action - events in the story
leading up to the climax. Ponyboy gets jumped.
Altercation with the Socials after the drive-in.
Darry hits Ponyboy.
Johnny stabs Bob.
Boys run away to church/ church burns.