Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Medication Administration
Food and Drug Act
Controlled Drug and Substances Act
drugs that effect mind/behavior
Medication regulation and nursing Practice
Nursing Knowledge Base
What is SAFE medication
goals and outcomes
Cognitive Behaviors and Attitudes
What are your patient's medications that are prescribed
are there nursing interventions that must be done before or after med admin
determine whether a medication is safe/necessary to give
does the client need supervision with administration
monitoring for side effects/therapeutic effects
reporting and documentation
client's current condition
attitude towards medication use
knowledge and understanding
as needed (prn)
single, one time
Forms/Routes of Medications
types of medication orders