Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
For the Record: Writing Effective Recommendations
Transcript of For the Record: Writing Effective Recommendations
Suggest ways that make it obvious to all involved the recommendation has been put in place.
Provide clear examples of recommendations with laser like focus.
Do more than just identify problems, offer helpful feedback that ignites thought.
Help faculty begin brainstorming solutions
Stay positive and tear down walls, you will increase your effectiveness.
Negative language builds barriers.
Characteristics of an Effective Recommendation
Example: Your self-introduction was great and very informative. It really helped to give an understanding of who you are and make you seem approachable. In a similar way students need an opportunity to get to know their classmates. It would be helpful to ask students to introduce themselves in order to build a sense of course community. Perhaps at the end of your introduction you could ask them to follow your example and post their intro to the discussion board.