Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SKF Gamification
The old systems for change:
ME, Me, me
What is Gamification?
Complicated and Complex systems
Game systems are complex systems
Why game systems are awesome
När du vill skapa en levande kultur kring din produkt eller tjänst
När ett specifikt utfall inte är det viktigaste utan att skapa meningsfulla användarmönster
Gamifaction handlar om att få människor att trivas...
Skapa system som arbetar med motivationen.
this is a pretty poor toolbox
Adding aspects of games to existing systems and frameworks in order to create long-term motivation
provide meaningful choices
bombard us with meaningful feedback about progress and goals
provide understandable (simple) frameworks
What's the difference between a game and a gamified system?
Gamification makes you do things that you wanted to do from the beginning...
and my point is?
this might be an option...
Finally, I would like to raise a note of caution
there are no silverbullets left in the revolver
the main problem is not if your system is fun or not – it's if it is meaningful for the user
game systems always create activity
it's all about motivation