Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Go play outside!
Make it FUN! Made By: Delta G.E.M.S.
DST-PAC Steps to End
Childhood Obesity Facts 1 in 3 children ages 2-19 are overweight or obese
70-80% of obese children become obese as adults
Not eating is NOT the answer- Your body needs food, it just needs the right food
At risk for adult health problems such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, stroke, and several types of cancer
Less likely to be chosen for sports Rest/Sleep 9 hours of sleep/day
Turn off electronic devices 2 hours before bedtime
•Establish a bed and wake-time and stick to it, coming as close as you can on the weekends.
•Don’t eat, drink, or exercise within a few hours of your bedtime.
Don’t leave your homework for the last minute. Small meals throughout the day.
Drink Water: LOTS of it!
Vegetables: 2-3 cups/day
Fruits: 1 1/2-2 cups/day
Dairy: 3 cups/day
Grains: Make at least 1/2 your grains whole grains
Protein: 5 ounces (palm of your hand)