Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PBRNs and integrated primary care
Transcript of PBRNs and integrated primary care
Having primary care simply refer out to specialty care was not working Systematic reviews, meta analyses, and lot's of RCTs Recognition of solutions Single disease
Not very "primary care"
Language (enter, Dr. Peek) The integration research problem The Collaborative Care Research Network
A lot of hard work PBRNs leading the way Develop the infrastructure
Mature the community
Create a common goal
Unite with the end in mind The importance of PBRNs for integrated primary care Integrating mental health providers into primary care Lexicon (language critical)
First and second steps for the field in research
Metrics for evaluating integration
Unite the field and move it forward email@example.com
Collaborative Care Research Network