Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
El Salvador by Austin
Transcript of El Salvador by Austin
some of the foods in El Salvador are cuisines and they also eat potatoes, peppers,onions, bananas pineapples coconuts, and guava that's all
El Salvador's economy is predominantly agriculture until it rapidly expanded in the 1960s and 70's and the country is not self efficient
El Salvador Religions. Religions: Roman Catholic 57.1%, Protestant 21.2%, Jehovah's Witnesses 1.9%, Mormon 0.7%, other religions 2.3%, none 16.8% (2003 est.) Definition: This entry is an ordered listing of religions by adherents starting with the largest group and sometimes includes the percent of total population.