Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
R.A.R.E. Constructed Response
Transcript of R.A.R.E. Constructed Response
words from the prompt; use the
correct transition words
(because, by, to, when). R= RESTATE Answer the question with a gist
summary (main idea but no details
yet, just like a topic sentence or
thesis statement) A= Answer Provide reasons to support your
answer with details from the
text. R=Reasons Provide examples, evidence, or explanation from the text/your mind to support
your answer. E= Examples, Evidence, Explanation Sum up or conclude your response. Make sure that you circle back to your introductory line. S=Sum It Up