Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OneDrive & OneNote: Useful for teachers and students
Transcript of OneDrive & OneNote: Useful for teachers and students
OneDrive: At your PC and the web
OneDrive & OneNote:
Useful for teachers and students
How to use OneNote in Class: Teacher's Point of View
What to do to get started
1. You need an email account. You can create an email account in outlook.com.
2. Download the OneNote and OneDrive applications to your PC, table and/or smart phone.
3. Move folders to the OneDrive folder in the PC so it can sync to your other devices.
Benefits of using OneNote and OneDrive
1. Students can print notes.
2. Students can share their notes when working on a group project
3. Work on projects together online.
4. Access anywhere / any time.
5. Share with teacher - show research process
1. 15 GB of storage free.
2. Syncs with your OneDrive forlder in your PC.
3. Access in all devices with Internet access
4. Access to Word, Excel, OneNote, Power Point Web Apps.
5. Share documents and collaborate.
What is a data cloud?
Office Videos. OneNote in Education: Teachers using
OneNote in the classroom. YouTube.com