Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How did you attract/adress your target audience?
Transcript of How did you attract/adress your target audience?
Humphrey Boghart Mis-En-Scene contrast between noir and modern elements disorientates audience, keeps hold of viewer use of websites such as google make the audience feel more in touch with the film ECU make the audience feel more in touch with character without revealing identity
simularities with opening from se7en this can also be said with the gritty titles Camera Shots/Angles Tilted/Canted Shots Disorientate audience, hold attention Used in noir film 'The Third Man' Sound voiceover, introduces audience into film, adresses them and makes them feel more connected to the character sudden noise of train catches audience by suprise, keeps their attention Editing fast paced editing, jumping from noir to modern, keeps audiences attention use of comparisons (the contrast of male and female
characters feet) embellish binary opposites