Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CCPS Library
after school 3- 3.15pm Mrs Scheffers & Mrs Manning (Teacher Librarians)
Ms Barfoot (Library Clerical)
Mrs Freitas & Mrs Trenholme (Library Assistants) a wide range of fiction & non fiction titles
artwork by visiting illustrators
well loved toy characters including Bear and Chook, Cat In The Hat and Fearless Co-operatively planned & taught units of work (C.P.T.) including:
Gudied Inquiry research
author & illustrator studies
Visual Literacy Annual Book Fair
Book Week visits by well known authors & illustrators
Premier's Reading Challenge (PRC)
cartoonist visits Kinder: 1 book at a time
Years 1- 4: 2 books at a time
Years 5 -6 : 3 books at a time Opening hours: Library Teaching Program Resources: Staff: Special Activities: Student Borrowing