Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Vision, Mission, Objectives, Goals, Prob. & its Background
Transcript of Vision, Mission, Objectives, Goals, Prob. & its Background
Underlying Goals and Objectives
Problems and its Background Mission Goal Objective To contribute to the health and happiness of every person around the world through the pursuit of excellence in life sciences and the study of microorganisms. Yakult pushes forward with the quest for new possibilities for probiotics in the academic and medical fields. Yakult's greatest goal is to bring smiles to faces everywhere. Vision Increase customer awareness about healthy drink.
Strengthening the digestive system. Number of bottles of dairy products sold worldwide: 3,011 million bottles per day. 2006 - Routine basis.
- Paper-based reports incorporating data on past sales
- Analysis of Yakult’s sales patterns across all retailers. Background Poor availability of stock
Slow stock turnaround
Stock being positioned in the wrong place Problems Yakult took a decision in 2006 to review its field sales operations across the UK and Ireland.
Primary aim: to ensure that the field sales team was deployed effectively.