Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Talking to the Ceiling?
Transcript of Talking to the Ceiling?
of our Being We Have Direct
Access to God God is Seeking Us And what God isn't... Incarnation Finding God in All Things Indwelling Spirit Ground of Being Prayer is NOT about
changing God's Mind Prayer IS about letting
myself being changed Prayer is NOT about getting what I want Prayer IS about greater intimacy/connection with God and my truest self Prayer is NOT purely directed toward
the afterlife Prayer IS about
living more fully
in the present Prayer IS about surrendering control
to God Prayer is
NOT magic An intentional practice or way of being that makes us more aware of and connected to what is Ultimately Real (God). ...More Questions? Common Questions How do I know I'm not just talking to myself? Does God actually talk back in English?
If God really wants a relationship with me, why is prayer so hard?
If God is everywhere, why bother going to Mass?
I prayed for God to save my grandma and she died. Why bother?