Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Differentiation: Tech and non-Tech tools
Transcript of Differentiation: Tech and non-Tech tools
Tech and non-tech
polls, assignments, gradebook and quizzes
collaboration, student authoring, living document
servicing learning projects, publish work, presentation tool, create manuals
Difficult to implement
Different lessons for each student
Relationships with EACH student (interests, family, likes, extracurriculars---not just academics)
Process not an outcome
Providing access points to content & curriculum-- EVERY DAY for EVERY STUDENT
Additional resources & ideas
Erin Lewis, ACHS History dept. email@example.com
Mary Beth Bumgarner, ACHS English dept.