Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biofuels
products that now end up in our landfill sites decomposed naturally to produce methane gas which also contributes negativly to climate change.
Biodisel is composed of 11 percentof oxygen by mass wichwhen added to petroleum diesel, allow it to burn more effciently.
easy to use: most regular diesel
engines can handle biodisel as readly as regular diesel.
NOT easy to find: gas stations only have gasoline at the pumps, and it would take time to convert them. What it is? Cost According to the study by Joe Fargione a regional scientist for the conservency. " converting rainforest, peatlands, savanna, or grassland to produce biofuels in Brazil, southeast Asia, and the united states creates a "biofuels carbon deb't by realising 17 to 40 times more carbon dioxide than the fossil fuels they replace." Who is using it? Humans use it for their Vehicles. Could we do this in Bowling Green? Benefits people/ environment