Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Different shape Cells
Transcript of Different shape Cells
A human baby from one cell to 2000 million cells in just nine months.
Red blood cells live for one to four months and each cell travels around your body up to 172 000 times.
Some of the nerve cells in the human body can be one metre long. But that's small compared with the nerve cells in a giraffe's neck. They are two to three metres long!