Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
02.04 Researching and Organizing Information
Transcript of 02.04 Researching and Organizing Information
The problem of the Mnemiopsis jellyfish is that they are eating the eggs and larve of the fish in the Black Sea.
who does it effect?
It effects the Fisherman that fish in the black sea and sell the fish for a living.
The solution is that there is a jellyfish that got stuck in one of the pipes near the black sea, and it eats the the mnemiopsis jellyfish. The Jellyfish is called, "Beroe!"
1. At its most jellified state during the late 1990s, the Black Sea harbored more than one billion tons of Mnemiopsis--which equals more than 10 times the weight of all fish caught throughout the world annually. In some parts of the Black Sea, each cubic meter of water-- a space comparable to the interior of a large garbage bag--teemed with thousands of the golf ball-sized jellies.
Info from: http://www.nsf.gov/news/special_reports/jellyfish/textonly/locations_blacksea.jsp
Topic of Oganizer