Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Brain is Like a Book Store
Transcript of The Brain is Like a Book Store
BOOK STORE The brain,
like a bookstore,
is home to
a wealth of
knowledge. It has a little bit
from cold, hard facts
to flights of fancy. The information is
to a certain system. This system varies
from store to store
person to person. Some information
occupies a more
prominent position. And some
placed on the
forgotten. both contain a
record of the
human experience. AND
other. Both Are
to emotion. The Brain
Book Store Image
via Tracy Elizabeth
(FLICKR} http://www.flickr.com/photos/tracyelizabeths/7411953756/ And