Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Titanic Wreck Found!
Transcript of Titanic Wreck Found!
This Image of the sunken titanic was taken by Ken Marshall who was very determined to find the wreck and spend many years doing so. In this photo the titanic was found as a wreck at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean. It was found at a depth of about 4,000 metres deep. The photo of the titanic wreck was taken at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean, at about 41 degrees 46'N, 50 degrees 14'West. How? This is a famous picture as
the titanic was a famous boat in itself because it was the largest luxurious vessel in its time. Everyone knew about the titanic. It then sunk and was then found 73 years later! When? The titanic was found 73 years after it sank.
The titanic was officially found by Ken Marshall in the year 1985. BIBLIOGRAPHY www.titanicunivers.com www.images.google.com www.wikipedia.com