Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Urban Infrastructure
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Relating to or characteristic of a city or town.
What does urban mean?
What structures make up a city?
Where do human populations tend to be most dense?
What are some ways we can reduce our environmental impact through urban planning/infrastructure?
What does infrastructure mean?
The underlying foundation or framework of a system, organization, or location. Often classified as "hard" or "soft".
- Hard ex.: railroads, bridges, water systems, subways, telecommunications.
- Soft ex.: human capital, knowledge, skills, & the schools & training programs that develop it
Engineering Project: Crossing the Wendella River
Research a LEED Gold or Platinum Building
Research much include:
Name & Location
Who built it & the present owners/occupants
List at least three building materials used
At least five "Fun Facts" about the building
At least three pictures of the building
What do you think the coolest feature of the building is?(per person)