Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Win Blogs in Taiwan
Transcript of Win Blogs in Taiwan
Master in Wine Business
Burgundy School of Business by Ming-Yi Chou Outline Objective
Implication Objective study -> understanding -> application Channel
Content Consumer Questions to be answer Q1. What are the types of wine blog in Taiwan?
Q2. What are their topics?
Q3. How many ads? Are they wine related?
Q4. How many wine brands and regions did the blog mention?
Q5. What are the brands and regions mentioned in blog? Blog Post Analysis Data Collection Front Page Analysis Methodology + Search engine
+ Chinese Traditional
+ Taiwanese Author
- Newsletter, magazine, suspended
= 67 wine blogs 1. General information
2. Blog type
3. Topic category
4. Advertisement 1. General information
2. Wine type mentioned
3. Country of origin
4. Brand mentioned
5. Region mentioned Blog Types Blog Topics Advertisements Brands & Regions Country of Origin Previous Approach - Blog Blog in Web 2.0 Blog as a Marketing Channel Blog Types Wine Blog Categories Wine Blog Credibility The definition of web 2.0 (Kaplan and Haenlein, 2010) NM Incite tracked over 181 million blogs around the world by the end of 2011(NielsenWire, 2012). The role of blog in the age of Web 2.0. The definition of blog. ranked 4th most used marketing tool
ranked 2nd marketers want to know more about
61% of marketer use blog as a marketing channel
68% of marketer will increase their blog activity Previous Approach - Wine Blog There are no studies about:
Wine Blogs written other than English
Wine blogs in a developing market Diary blog or personal blog can be a mixture of diary and guide sites, and can be written under different form and types (Tremayne, 2007). Collaborate blog is posted by several individuals focus on a specific topic (Holtz and Demopoulos, 2006 cited in Andersson et al. 2007). Company blog is a blog owned, established and supervised by a group of business domain with primary purpose of commerce. (Tach, 2010) The force of online WOM. Three dimensions of trusting beliefs: ability, benevolence, and integrity (Mayer et al. 1995). Bloggers manage consumer trusting beliefs emphasizing on ability over other dimensions (Doyle et al. 2011). Taiwanese wine market Ranked 4th in Asia by consumption. Wine Blogs Search engine result grown 10 times in the recent year. The definition of win blog. The number of wine blogs has grown from 1 to over 700 in the past decade (Yarrow, 2009). 15.78 million Kg with more than 110 million USD (Taiwan Directorate General of Customs, Ministry of Finance, 2011) Chinese speaking and Traditional Chinese writing by content analysis by content analysis What are the types of wine blog in Taiwan? Fig 1. frequency of each type of wine blog Fig 2. detail division of company wine blog Respond to Q2 Table 1. wine blog categories by frequency Fig 3. topic categories comparison of company and non-commercial wine blogs Respond to Q3 Respond to Q4 Country of origin Table 3. frequency of regions mentioned in wine blogs Table 4. frequency of wine type-brand mentioned in wine blogs Table 5. brands mentioned more than once Conclusion and Implication Wine blogs provide broad function for readers
Brands are internationally well-known
Big names dominant
Groups need to put in more effort
Limitation and future perspectives Thanks for your listening (Stelzner, 2012)