Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
THE CAVEPERSON DIET
Transcript of THE CAVEPERSON DIET
(Left Side) What they ate depended a lot on the location of their home, hunting grounds, and time frame.
It also depended on the season of the year. We can get a variety of foods all year round because we can import them from different parts of the world. Cavemen and women had to rely on what they could hunt or gather right
around them. So lets take a look at what they ate and drank
(Left Side) Meat
Salmon Other Foods
Grass What do you think they drank?
(Left Side) Cavemen and Cavewomen