Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Web Analytics 101
Transcript of Web Analytics 101
SWOT Analysis & Competition Overview
What Is Web Analytics?
The practice of measuring, collecting, analyzing and reporting on Internet data for the purposes of understanding how a website is used by its audience and how to optimize its usage>
- Web (Digital) Analytics Association
Who Are the Players?
Quantitative vs Qualitative
Identify Your Competitors
Direct Competitors: Identification Criteria
Who is visiting the site?
How long do they stay?
What are they looking at?
Direct Competitors: same product/category
Indirect Competitors: similar product/category
1) At least 2 identical products: Session Playback & Heatmaps.
2) Acknowledge that ClickTale is their MAIN competitor.
"Does the Job"
Small & Aggressive
Big & Mature
Established in the market
Visually appealing interface
Integration with partner solutions
App market ($25 billion)
Future: context analytics
Tech: BOT replay
Privacy & security: Cloud
Changing internal environment
Google Analytics Summit 2014 – The future of web analytics
More Brand Awareness
More Stable Internal Environment
How many page views?
What is the click rate?
Page views this hour/day/week/month/year?
What is the ratio of unique/returning visitors?
Is this content useful?
Is this the right image?
What elements are misleading?
Does this layout work better for this segment?
Is this page element useful?
Movement between pages:
What goes on the page itself:
Established in 2010, based in Copenhagen, 11-50 employees.