Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Green Living
Growing your own vegetables, fruit and herbs is great because you know where your food is coming from and it is fresh from your own backyard. It is also affordable and excellent to share with the family. 1. Grow
6. Wash Other than recycling your recyclables your household can compost various things from scraps of food to leaves and grass in your front yard. This creates fertilizer that can be used for future gardening on soil. Reduce your everyday use of energy, transportation and use of resources. Try riding a bike to and from where you need to go or walking is another great alternative. GREEN Wash Switch to cold water washing and save 80 percent on energy used for laundry and save an estimated $60 a year. Recycling is the right way to dispose of paper, plastic, glass, metal or unwanted electronics.
This reduces the pollution and waste that can be recycled. Reduce the use of energy in your household. Turn off the lights when they are not being used as well as any electronics. Hang dry your clothes instead of using the dryer and save numerous amounts of energy. Do YOUR part. Simple ways. Save the environment. Live Green. Monica Arnuco Donating your unwanted and reusable clothing, toys, or household items to your local charities or thrift stores.
It is an opportunity to reduce your clutter but also provide for others who might want it at a low price.
This option helps the environment intact and recycles items that can be reused.