Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sinagua food
they ate corn, beans and squash. they also ate meat dried raw and cooked. they ate veggies. they also ate berries and other friuts
The Sinagua had to have shelter but how did they build them. The Sinagua built pit houses.Wich where made by digging pits. Then they would gather branches and cover the pits.Then they upgraded to pueblos. Wich where made of mud and rocks.
The Sinagua tribe was one of the 4 tribes that lived in Arazona. Now you about there ways of getting food, there houses, and there food. It was interesting researching the Sinagua tribe. I hope you enjoyed learning about the Sinagua tribe. This tribe was important to Arazona.
Do you ever wonder how the sinagua peapole lived.If you do I'm going teach you. So I'm going to tell you 3 questions. How did they get food? How did they build houses?Now I'm going to tell you what I learned.
the sinagua tribe