Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of mount everst
hello im omar and tonight i will tell you guys about mount everst
First lets learn about mt everst itself. Did you know mt everst is the highest point on earth and it rises to a height of 24000 feet. Avalanches are a threat and many people get frostbite
"Mount Everest." Britannica School. Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc., 2014. Web. 14 Jan. 2014. <http://school.eb.com/levels/middle/article/346112>.
News Currents Read to Know, published by Knowledge Unlimited, Inc. All rights reserved. Reprinted with permission. Web address: http://newscurrents.com
mt Everst hottest tempature is about 2 Fahrenheit and thats only in july /: mount Eversts peak is so high it lies within the lower reaches of the jet stream
those are some facts about mount everst