Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Media + Investigative Journalism
Blair Hickmanon 20 September 2013
Transcript of Social Media + Investigative Journalism
• Crowdsource for tips, sources in structured way
• Collaborate with other reporters, organizations
Build a group
Find a group
FRAME + TARGET
• why it matters?
• who is affected?
• concrete data
• open-ended Q
• contact info
How do you view your audience?
Private messages can work
Establish guidelines • Tweak according to the group
Grow your group
Facebook graph search
Work your network • Feed the group • Link everywhere
Respond to users
Reach new users
Use APIs to structure social data:
Engage target audience where they are
• add value