Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Food
Eating in private
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
1. Junk food is all you think about
2. You want stop-but you can't
3. You eat in secret or lie about what you have eaten
Hide their eating habits
4. Feeling shame and guilt
5. You eat beyond the point of fullness
You cannot stop eating (full)
Also, it’s critical to drink plenty of filtered water throughout the day, because dehydration can spike cravings for sugar and junk food dramatically.
6. Eating at strange times
Jen, R. (Photographer).2010
Tony, A. (Photographer).2010
Freddie, A. (Photographer).2013
Sean, M. (Photographer).2013
U.S. Army. 2010
Junk food addiction!
*Signs and symptoms
Behavioral therapy, nutrition counseling, and social support.
The first thing is to clear out your cabinets and fridge of any junk food and go shopping to stock up on fresh, natural, unprocessed foods.
The best way to get rid of those sugar cravings is to eat protein with each meal. Protein helps to balance blood sugar levels and gets rid of sugar cravings.
As we all know, Junk food addiction is horrible.
There are some signs and symptoms that can help to figure out if you are addicted.
But theirs always a way to help yourself and treat your addiction.
Best thing to do is to start eating healthy and to take some supplements to help get rid of cravings.
How many times a day do you go to McDonald's or any other burger shops?
Another way to protect yourself is to supplement wisely.
There are some supplements that help reduce cravings and support healthy blood sugar levels like magnesium.