Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Meet the Teacher
Transcript of Meet the Teacher
Let's make this a
Flight & Space
Design & Modeling
Robotics and Circuitry
Energy & the Environment
Welcome to Hillcrest STEM!
Motion Picture & Television Production
Scottsdale Community College
B.S. Ed in Special/Elementary
Arizona State University West
Special Education K-12
Elementary Education K-6
Project Lead the Way Instructor
What can you
help our class with?
M.S. in Graphic Info. Tech.
Arizona State University East
1. Do not damage or abuse equipment (this includes opening drives, causing computer beeps, etc.).
2. Follow the guidelines in the internet user agreement.
3. Non-academic sites are prohibited.
4. Disabling LanSchool (monitoring program) or changing the desktop environment is prohibited.
General Classroom Rules:
1. Think about what you are doing (TAWYAD).
2. Drinks/food are not allowed in room (with exception of capped water bottles).
3. All tools/supplies must be signed out before being used and must be treated with respect.
4. Clean, stand, and wait until dismissal.
Hillcrest School-Wide Prevention Program:
Step 1: Universal Interventions
Step 2: 1st Minor Incident Report with Interventions
Step 3: 2nd Minor Incident Report with Interventions and Parent Email
Step 4: 3rd Minor Incident Report with Interventions and Parent Phone Call
Step 5: Major Behavior Referral
Talk to Me!
There's an app for that!
Space Camp Trip (alabama)
Grand Canyon Trip
School Field Trips
Civil Air Patrol
Deer Valley Teacher of the Year, 2016
Air Force Association Arizona and Frank Luke Chapter, Aerospace Teacher of the Year, 2015
Challenger Center Chairman’s Teacher of the Year, 2015
Moving Forward Award (Community Recognition), Spring 2015
Barnes and Noble My Favorite Teacher Contest (District Winner), April 2014
9 Step Design Process
My Summer Vacation
All because of my awesome STEM students!