Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Writing Process
Transcript of The Writing Process
Scribbling out any ideas or strategies you will use to write Drafting is to organize your ideas from pre-writing into sentences; a.k.a. writing, rough copy Revising is to make decisions about how you're going to improve your writing Editing is fixing grammar mistakes that you've made during drafting and revising. Process of producing your completed writing http://luandsan.weebly.com/revising.html Revising http://luandsan.weebly.com/editing.html Editing http://luandsan.weebly.com/publishing.html http://luandsan.weebly.com/drafting.html Drafting Pre-Writing Publishing