Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Round 3, Week 2
Transcript of Round 3, Week 2
Warm-up #6, Round 3
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
What is a podcast? Have you heard of specific ones through your devices? How can they be helpful in your learning and in education in general?
Warm-up #7, Round 3
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Warm-up #8, Round 3
Thursday, October 15, 2015
What does the word "subjective" mean? What does the word "objective" mean? Give me specific examples for each.
Warm-up #9, Round 3
Happy Friday, October 16, 2015
What is the difference between primary sources and secondary sources?
Fishbowl Guiding Questions
1. What are your theories thus far?
(Provide evidence and a motive. Use your notes.)
2. What could discredit your theory? What other information do you need?
3. What are your first impressions of the key players so far? (Adnan, Hae, Jay)
4. Those interviewed who knew Adnan say the guy they knew couldn't have done this. Even Koenig notes that she has trouble believing Adnan killed Hae because he seems like a nice guy. This idea upsets Adnan. He would rather people dislike him, but believe he is innocent because of the facts. Do you think we can take Adnan's character into account in this case? Are character witnesses/testimonies important in murder trials?
Round 3, Week 2
Last week, you learned about DOK. Today, you will be introduced to the "Depth and Complexity Icon Chart". What do you think this is? If you break down each word in the quotes, you may be able to decipher what it is. Clue: the chart is used to enhance your DOK.
Exit Ticket #2, Round 3
Name one comment you have about this past week's lesson
(question, idea, new knowledge).
Submit ALL 9 warm-ups & the 2 exit tickets from the last 2 weeks
(DATES: Oct. 5-Oct. 16)
Total points: 55 points