Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Back to School Night 2012
Transcript of Back to School Night 2012
• Tests/Projects– 40%
• Quizzes- 30%
• Speaking & Class participation – 20%
• Homework – 10% B. Contacting me:
I can be reached either by phone or by email.
I will make every effort to return your phone call
or reply to your email
as quick as possible, usually within a day. • High School East (631) 592-3100
LOTE office (631) 592-3199
• firstname.lastname@example.org C. E-boards
I post homework, assignments, test / quiz dates,
and other useful info.
There are useful websites to help students study.
The e-board can be accessed by going to
www.hhh.k12.ny.us then choosing our schools,
High School East, Teachers Websites, M.Lorusso D. Extra Help Hours
Tuesday 2:15 – 3:00 PM and Wednesday 6:45 – 7:15 AM in room 905.
*If they cannot make those times for some reason, we can try to set up an alternate time. Buenas Noches todos.
Yo soy (your name)
y mi hijo (son) / hija (daughter)
es (their name). EARN A PARTICIPATION POINT FOR YOUR
SON OR DAUGHTER! Hola, Buenas Noches,
Soy Sr. Lorusso
Hablo 3 lenguas: Inglés, Italiano, y Español.
Tengo una hija nueva, Maddalena Carolina
y tiene 2 1/2 meses.