Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pearl Harbor
Only 29 Japanese aircrafts were destroyed. Japan sent 183 warplanes the first hour and 167 planes the second hour. The commander of the Japanese fleet was Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto The plan was that before the U.S. could recover from the suprise attack, the Japanese could seize all their objectives in the Far East, and then could hold out indefinitely. The senate voted 82 to 0 and the House voted 388 to 1 to declare war on Japan On December 8th congress declared war on Japan.
On December 11th congress declared war on Germany. On December 8th President Roosevelt gave his Day of Infamy Speech Pear Harbor is a U.S. naval based located on the island of O'ahu, Hawaii. Many of the soldiers were alseep because it was a Sunday Morning The first attack started at 7:55 a.m.
The second attack started an hour later.