Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Draw 3D Boxes
Transcript of How to Draw 3D Boxes
Using vertical, horizontal and diagonal lines
Using a ruler
draw a border for
your boxes, then
Using a ruler
box into rows
your rows into
drawing vertical lines
6 or 7 boxes is good
to start out
Each box will have a
and diagonal line.
Always start each
box with the diagonal line.
Then add the vertical and horizontal lines.
Long diagonals = a deep box
Short diagonals= a shallow box
This box has a diagonal and
This box has
need to add the
If a box has a floor
draw the bottom of
an object. If there is a
ceiling in the box
draw the top of your object.
you need to add a vertical line.