Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Communication
Communication is a way that people and animals relate. There are three main ways that people can communicate by, there is written communication ,verbal communication and non verbal communication. There are many ways that people communicate by.
Sign language is a non verbal communication. Sign language is a form of communication for people who are deaf. It has been used in deaf communities since ancient times. Most countries have their own sign language or share a given sign language. Sign language are not just letters it can represent words as well.
The radio is a verbal communication .The radio was invented by Guglielmo Marconi (1874-1937). In 1895 it was called the Wireless Telegraphy . Then in 1896 he received a patent in England.You can listen to news and music on the radio and it is also used to spread the word around.
Newspaper is a type of written communication. The Romans invented something that looked like a newspaper. The first newspaper was carved on stone in 59 BC. It is used to spread the word and it is also used to advertise. Newspapers come annually.
The telephone is a verbal communication .The telephone was invented by Alexander Graham Bell. Alexander Graham Bell was born on March the 3rd in 1847 in Edinburgh, Nova Scotia in Canada. He died in August the 2nd , 1922. The first telephone he invented was the Box telephone it was invented on the 29th, August 1876. Alexander invented the telephone so that people wouldn't have to travel all around the world just to talk with others. Now you can send messages, play games and you can take pictures now.
Dance is a non verbal communication. Dance can be a way to indicate stories and emotions. People dance in different countries. There are many types of dance such as Ballet, Hip Hop, Jazz, Folk dance, Disco, Free style and traditional dances.
Alexander Graham Bell
The Box Telephone
By Vanisa :)
Facebook is a form of written communication. Facebook was invented by Mark Zuckerberg, Harvard university February 4Th. Mark invented Facebook so that the students at Harvard university could talk and discuss about stuff. Facebook is now very popular and is used every where in the world.
Radio Fun Facts
1. There are approximately 174,034,091 that are 12 and older listen to the radio everyday in the U.S and Puerto Rico.
2. There are 2,853 radio stations in the U.S .
3. In 1922-1971 you were not allowed to listen to the radio without a license in England.
This is a old newspaper
Here are some newspaper and magazine fun facts
1. There are approximately 24 billion newspapers published around the world every year.
2. The bar codes for every newspaper and magazine start the numbers 977.
3. To make every weeks Sunday newspaper 500,000 trees have to be cut down.
Here are some Facebook facts
1. You can change your language on Facebook to Pirate.
2. Smartphone users check Facebook 14 times a day.
3. People have been murdered for unfriending someone on Facebook.
4. Facebook tracks the sites that you go on even after you have signed out.
5. There are about 30 million dead people on Facebook.
6. You can't block Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook.
7. There are 600,000 hacking attempts to Facebook accounts everyday.
This is the Facebook logo.
This is a picture of Mark Zuckerberg.
Here is the Harvard university.
Thanks for watching my Communication presentation See Ya !!!!!!!!
That is allot !