Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DO NOW:
M- Grab your notebooks and folder, pull out your "DO NOW" worksheet.
V- Volume is quiet.
P-Have a follow up discussion with the class when time is up
Examples of what may be radioactive?
Elements such as: uraniam and plutonium are found as radioactive.
They can be found in the earths core, keels of yachts, and also nuclear power plants.
This symbol is used frequently in the hosipital involving:
1 minute long
Be responsible and respectful to peers, this includes listening to each group presenting.
Each student in the group has to speak about one thing.
These all will be assessed a (1-4) as a participation grade for this week
Having the ability to produce dangerous energy also known as radiation.
LIGHTNING ROUND: NAME THIS SYMBOL
The process in which energy is emitted as particles or waves.
Can disturb cell development & processes.
Instructor will draw symbol on the board, students will then have to give the correct answer by group.
Reflect: What is one thing in lab safety that you have learned you may find important to teach your friends and family?